What Can Our Combine Kit Do For Your Customers?
Fewer Filter Changes for Improved Efficiency
Farmers are tired of carrying multiple filters in a truck to swap throughout the day. Put a stop to the hassle! The CENTRI Combine Kit drastically increases filter life to eliminate the need for frequent changes.
A Fast Return on Investment
The high cost of filter elements, down time, and maintenance means each CENTRI Combine Kit will pay for itself in just 4-6 weeks!
Backed by a lifetime warranty, our precleaners are in it for the long haul. Help your customers protect their equipment — and hard-earned bottom lines — every step of the way.
Your Customers Will Breeze Through Installation
- Disconnect the existing filter housing cover and radiator screen connection.
- Install the CENTRI filter housing adapter part #36-6011313 on the filter housing, and tighten down the clamp.
- Install the 90-degree rubber elbow part #92-600 on the filter housing adapter #36-6011313, and tighten the clamp.
- Install the 6” by 36” tube into the rubber elbow, and tighten the clamp.
- Install the hump hose part #94-600 on top of the 6” tube, and tighten the clamp.
* If you have difficulty with the rubber elbow and hump hose, use water and dish soap or a small amount of lubricant to finish the installation.
- Install EX-60 with flat screen onto the hump hose, and tighten the clamp.
- Install the 6” prescreen.
* Soybean Fibers may stick to the prescreen. If this occurs, remove the prescreen prior to soybean combining and use the flat screen only.
- Install the tube support bracket.
- Install the knock out plate over the radiator screen inlet.
- Your customers are all set!